Friday, July 9, 2021

Hooray, it's the weekend

 I don't want to wish my life away but I sure do love when Friday afternoons come around.  It means I get to start crafting!  Today I had to work a little late to get some projects done because I spent too much time fiddling with my printer to print out a banner for my grandson's birthday. It copied in color but wouldn't print from the computer in color.  I finally figured out (after an hour or so) that it's my computer.  I was able to print the images from my phone.

But, I digress.  Onto the cards I have for today.  I worked on these during the week and used this afternoon to put some finishing touches on them.  The background for the Camelia was originally for the Fabulous Florets but the brown on brown just didn't look good.  

This card was made with the Fabulous Florets stamp and die set from Altenew.  The smaller flowers are from the Blissful Blossoms set (also from Altenew).


This big, beautiful flower is the Altenew Camelia.  It is one of their many layering stamp sets.  It helps make an artist out of anyone. Coloring is not my thing but I love the look I can get with these layering sets.  I wasn't sure about black swirls but I really like the way it all came together.

Enjoy your weekend.  I'm celebrating my youngest grandson's 2nd birthday but plan to play with paper and stamps the rest of the time.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.