Saturday, July 31, 2021

Catching up

 I'm not sure how I manage to get behind with this blog.  But first one thing and then another comes up.  My oldest grandson spent the night last night and today rode with Grandpa to take the boat to get a cover.  On the way he told Grandpa that he bets Gram is in her room making cards and watching a video.  He was right!

Here are a few cards I finished this past week but didn't get posted.


I love Altenew's Tranquility Rose on these two cards.  These were done using the layering stencils.  On the purple card I used the coordinating stamp set on the background and Spellbinders Our Favorite Font dies for Thinking of You.

On the pink card, I used Simon Says Stamp Leaves Background to lightly stamp behind the rose. 


These HI cards I designed on my Scan N Cut. The background on the first one is the Sweet N Sassy Creative Worship background stamp.  The leaves were cut on the SNC as well.  On the second card I heat embossed in white Simon Says Stamp Flower Garden.

I'll post the cards from this weekend later.  I've got one done and getting ready to start the next one but I knew I had to get these cards listed.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.