Saturday, July 31, 2021

Celebrate and Prayers

 As promised earlier, here are the cards I made today.  I feel like I should have gotten more made but each layer takes a while - cutting, inking, stamping, painting/coloring, assembling - and I'm making multiples of each.  It's the process that I enjoy.

Love the colors of this card.  I used Ranger Oxide inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron.  The stamped image is Altenew's Vintage Rose.  The celebrate is file I created on my SNC.
This card uses Sweet N Sassy's Creative Worship for the stamped background and Hero Arts Prayers die and stamp set.  The small flower spray and greenery is from the Altenew Focus On You stamp and die set.

Hoping to get back into my room tomorrow (Sunday).  We are still watching church services online even though our church is finally opened with no mask restrictions.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by, Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.