Saturday, July 24, 2021

Craft weekend creations

 I spent last weekend in the country enjoying time with friends at a crafting weekend.  We have a great place locally that is basically a crafter's B&B.  No thoughts of meals, cleaning up, schedules, husbands, children (we are all older so more like grandchildren).  It is a relaxing weekend of creating and laughing and talking and sharing.

Here are the cards I created that weekend.

I made my own graduating dots stencils with my SNC and stencil film.  The flower is Altenew's Fabulous Floret and the sentiment is from Altenew's Beautiful Heart set.  I was going to leave the flower just as an outline but the girls at the crop liked it better colored in.
I really love these thin sentiments from Spellbinders (Our Favorite Font).  The flower is Altenew's Tranquility Rose stencil and the background is from the Tranquility Rose stamp set. I tried stamping the rose outline but I like it better without it. 
The Tranquility Rose is beautiful on this background made with the Simon Says Stamp Leaves Background stamp.  The sentiment is from the Altenew Hope stamp set.

I had 2 full days of crating and I got three cards finished!  In fairness, I did multiples of these cards.  But I also got some scrapbook pages for my Grandsons mostly completed (I forgot my box of letters and didn't have a machine to create them).

Thanks for looking, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.