Sunday, July 11, 2021

And another weekend over too quickly

 Why do weekends seem to go so quickly?  Had a nice evening Saturday at my Grandson's birthday party.  Today I worked on some sympathy cards.  The hardest to make but, from personal experience, so nice to receive when going through a tough time.  It's always good to hear that others care.  As cardmakers, we need to be make sure we are sending cards to loved ones and friends ... I know I don't do this enough.



This card was made using Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations #2 corner die cut from white cardstock.  The pattern paper was one in my stash; I'm pretty sure it came from a paper swap in my monthly group.  The frame is rose gold cut from an unbranded frame.  The sentiment is from the Spellbinder's Our Favorite Font set.  I really like this thin font.  The envelope is decorated with flowers from Altenew's Beautiful Peony stamp set.

Thanks for stopping  by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.