Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Independence Dayscr

 It's July 4th - Independence Day.  I saw a meme on Facebook that showed the Queen saying ... Happy Treason Day Peasants.  I laughed out loud.  For all those who are serving or have served in the military to preserve the freedom so bravely won many years ago ... thank you.

With no other obligations today, I've been able to play all day in my craft room.  I'm so thankful for a husband who doesn't mind.

Here are two more cards I finished today. The flowers were already done.  I was experimenting with colored pencils on black cardstock.  It was a technique I saw done by Gina K.  You stamp a solid image in white on the black cardstock and then use colored pencils (not watercolor). 


The flowers on this blue card are from Altenew Fabulous Florets stand set.  The scalloped tag is from an unbranded set.  The greeting is from two different sets; hello is from an unknown set (in the early days, I broke up my sets and sorted them by theme) and friend is from Waffle House Sentiment Additions.


The flowers on this purple card are from Gina K Love at all Times.  The sentiment is an unknown brand.

Thank you for stopping by, Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.