Monday, July 6, 2020

Cards and projects

We celebrated Independence Day by relaxing at home.  And by relaxing I mean crafting!  Here are some cards and projects I finished.
I'm finally getting around to doing some decorating.  I took the back out of this frame and added the vinyl words on the glass.  I have to work on my transfering because some of the metallic vinyl didn't lay nicely.  I'll probably redo that (one day!).  And I do need to add the name of the person who originally said this.

 Some pretty "love" cards for Cards for Soldiers from goodies a friend gave me.

 The completed beach picture with my shot of the ocean.

 I reorganized my dies and stamps and so I made these tabs for the separators.  I printed and then cut them on my Scan N Cut.  It looks so neat and organized!

This is a card I made from the Stamps of Life card kit for my sister who let us come stay at the beach house she rented.  It was a nice week. I wasn't sure I wanted to keep that shell die but I think it is adorable.  This one I used the negative space from the inside. I created that frame (with the thank you in the middle) on my SNC as well.

I've go some other projects in the pipeline and will share later.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.