Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Decor and more

I was on vacation last week at the beach with family.  It was a relaxing week and I had time to layout some decor for my craft room.

This picture was inspired by a wood sign in my room at the house.  It says, The Beach is calling and I must go.  I put this saying on a picture my niece made for me several years ago to commemorate another family trip.  I have a picture ready to print to put in the middle.

This next project is the easel that I will use for taking pictures of cards for my files and for this blog.  I've added my logo and blog address.

I've got a few more decor projects I'm working on and will share them when they are finished.

Creating is my therapy ... and I really need the therapy!  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.