Sunday, August 2, 2020

Quick and easy cards

I haven't posted for awhile but I've been busy getting my grandsons' scrapbooks up-to-date.  I was fortunate enough to go on a scrapbook weekend at my favorite place and was very productive.

Here are some quick cards I made using some pattern cardstock and a wedding invitation.




Another fun project are these layered flowers.  I love the layered look.  Now I just need to get busy and get them on some cards.

I updated my table in my craft room.  This table my son made for his dining room and he decided not to use it so I got it.  I needed to put glass on top because I was getting a lot of bits and pieces down in the crevices.  I raided my office upstairs for the glass tops and I added 1" on each side of the table.

Gotta get to work on some cards now.  Stay safe and get some crafting done.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.