Saturday, June 6, 2020

Zoom creating!

Today I'm crafting with my friends via Zoom.  We usually meet at the church for a day of creating but until things are back to normal we get together on Zoom.  I actually like it because I don't have to try to figure out what I'll need or just pack up the whole room!

It's 4:00 and we've been meeting since 9:00 am.  Here is what I've accomplished:
I used Altenew stamp sets Beautiful Heart, Beautiful Peony, and Disty Print.  These were inspired by a video by Jennifer McGuire.

I did do 8 of these ... and it only took me 7 hours.   Actually one of the ladies had trouble connecting and I spent an hour helping her figure that out.  Then my husband was at the store and needed me to send him some information on what he was supposed to pick up and coupons.  By then it was lunch time.  This afternoon, hubby was power washing the house and needed to be to do this "real quick" and then that ... but I'm glad that task is done.  Now, maybe, I can sit on the patio and not worry about spiders dropping in my hair.

I’m adding these two cards to my post which I finished later today. The larger flowers are My Favorite Things Flowers in Bloom And the smaller flower is from Elizabeth Craft Designs A Field of Flowers.  The Hello sentiment is from ECD Sentiments 2.



The design of these cards are from also from a Jennifer McGuire video. I’m not that great with embossing powder but the pink card is sweet. I may do some more of those later.

I hope you have found creative ways to interact with family and friends during the stay-at-home orders.  It is important to our health and to our creativity.  Stay safe, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.