Saturday, September 11, 2021

Never Forget

 It's hard to believe that 20 years ago most Americans were glued to their TV sets for whatever news we could get after the horrible morning watching the attack on our country. It is a day that we will never forget, much like our elders who experienced the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I've determined not to watch television today; I don't want to relive the memories.  I've spent the day crafting. Most of my work was on my grandson's birthday card and several cut files I designed.  Now to get back to cards.

Here are a few I finished up this past week.

These were made with Altenew's Peony Bouquet.  I was able to buy the stamp and die set from a Facebook group member.  I love finding product at a great price and I don't mind that it is used.

Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.