Saturday, September 25, 2021

Back at it!

 I've been working on cards since my last post but I just finished the envelopes to go with them.  

I found a new stamp company with great sets - The Greetery.  This card was made using Summer Sketches and greenery that I had precut.  I tinted the small background cardstock with gray ink because I couldn't find the right color gray cardstock in my stash - isn't that always the way!

I really like Altenew's Peony Bouquet layered stamp set.  The full bloom and budding bloom look great against Spellbinders Venetian trellis die.

I usually don't purchase kits because I don't fall in love with all the products included.  But Hero Art's Sunflower kit is small and focused.  It came with 5 ink cubes, the sunflower flowers stamp and die, and dies for Hello and Thanks - both the skinny script and outline.  I really like the look of this with and without the outline. 

I haven't got my Etsy store open yet but almost there - hopefully this weekend.  Thanks for stopping by - Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.