Sunday, August 8, 2021

Weekend cards

 Happy Sunday!  It has been a great weekend.  I spent Saturday in my room playing with paper and glue!  Then our kids game over for game night.  My 6-yr-old grandson loves to play Uno.  He wanted to sit by Gram because we sometimes "share" cards!  He told me at dinner that we weren't going to cheat but he made sure I saw his fingers were crossed.  I love that boy.

I finished one of my cards early this morning.  Very early.  When I went to bed it was 3:00AM.  I totally lost track of time, obviously.

This first card I used Altenew's Tranquility Rose stamp and die set.  I embossed some of the images in white; then I embossed the images in gold and cut them out.  The frame in the background was cut and then dry embossed.

This birthday card is a shaker.  The background paper is actually wrapping paper.  I dry embossed the background paper.  The Celebrate I designed on my Scan N Cut and then coated it with Glossy Accents to give it a shine.

I didn't feel creative this morning; I think it was because I was tired.  I cleaned my space and then crawled back into bed to read for a bit and to take a nap.

I hope your weekend was relaxing.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.