Saturday, August 21, 2021

The start of another weekend

 I had a tooth extracted on Thursday so I took Friday off from work.  Fortunately the pain isn't ongoing so I was able to paint some flowers and turn it into a card.

This card was stamped with the Simon Says Floral Garden.  I handpainted each flower and then used Blue Ribbon Oxide ink to make the background.  I love how the flowers stand out against that color.
These next two cards I used the Stampin Up Waterfront die.  On one card I used watercolors to paint the stamps and the other I used dye inks.  I should have popped up the panels so give it some dimension but didn't think about it until it was too late.

With all that is going on in our country and the world, please pray.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.