Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Loading up lots of cards

 I try, I really do, to upload my cards and creations as I go along.  But, then, life happens and I get distracted.  Okay, getting distracted is so much easier as I get older!  

In no special order, here we go:






And my Christmas present this year - the Brother Scan n Cut DX125.  Isn't she beautiful!  And oh so quiet.  I thought my CM350 was awesome ... but this one is a dream!  Can you tell, I love it. The mandalas are a design from Brother and are cut from rose gold metallic vinyl; the logo is my creation (SusieLou Creates) and was cut from green metallic and flat black vinyl; the "imagine create inspire" are words I want to live by and they are cut from green metallic vinyl.  I think I should add "share" ... maybe I'd get my creations up here quicker.


Here is a sample of how intricate it can cut.  No more dies!  This font is "Japan".  It cuts nicely.



Thanks for stopping by.  I'll make a better effort to keep this updated.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.