Sunday, December 27, 2020

After Christmas Creating

 I have been busy with getting ready for Christmas.  Everything I purchased this year was online.  Waiting for the mailman, UPS truck, or Fedex guy kept me on my toes.  With each purchase I added the item to a list so I didn't forget what I bought and I didn't forget that I was waiting for something.

It was a great day. I hope your Christmas was merry and bright.

Here are a few cards I created over the past few days.  The frame set is Pinkfresh Stitched Scallop rectangles, the background was made using Pinkfresh Simple Plaid layering stencils, the wreath is Pinkfresh Daisy Wreath layering stencils and die.

These are my first Pinkfresh products and I love them.  The layering stencils were so easy to use - much easier than stamps.  And I love, love the frames.  Each frame cuts 2 at once.  I used both the outside and inside frames in white and then layered one gold frame.  The words were die cut from Spellbinders Our Favorite Sentiment Set.  I love the thin lines of these words.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope 2021 is a much better year for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.