Sunday, May 31, 2020

Turtles for my Grandson

I received the stamp and die and matching paper in my May Stamps of Life card kit. I figured it would be a good one for my grandson to use. This morning he went fishing with his dad and papa. Before he left he came into my room and told me I should make a card for Owen (a boy in his neighborhood that gave him a bike when my grandson’s broke) using the turtles. This is what I came up with.

  

I wanted to show you the stands I made for taking pictures of cards. These white pieces are cut from a plastic canister of Lysol wipes. I cut a strip that is approximately half an inch and then cut slits going forward at either end. I’ve been pinched in the middle so it’ll stand.  I do have the frogs with the spikes in them that florist use but this works better for me because the frogs nicks my cardstock. 

I’d love to see some of your crafty upcycled items. Post them in the comments or email them to SusieLouCreates@ Gmail.com. Let me know what it used to be and what it is now. I’ll post any ideas I get in a later post. 

Try to get some crafty time in. SusieLou 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.