Monday, May 25, 2020

I'm starting again!

My original blog, Susan-MyThoughtsMyHeart.blogspot.com was my beginning but I have changed my focus and wanted my blog to reflect that.  So here goes!

My goal is to get back into posting my creations.  I plan to focus on creating, just as the name says, but may write about things of interest with creating.  I am mainly a cardmaker and scrapbooker but I occasionally crochet and sew.   I will share products that I love and those that I don't so much.

I will leave comments turned on but if I get bogged down with a lot of spam, I'll close them.  I am happy to read constructive criticism (meaning helpful to improve :) as well leads on products that you use and love.

I hope you enjoy your time on my blog.  As a way of introduction, please post your blog address and state you live in.   I'm in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.