Thursday, February 10, 2022

Sorry ... I'm back

 So I promised I'd do better with posting on this blog but it's been quite a while.  I was sick (flu) all of November and part of December.  Once I started feeling better I got the ChV.  I'm assuming it was Omicron since it was just more flu-like symptoms, but it knocked me out and I didn't feel like doing anything including crafting.

I just had to share these cute cards I made my Grandsons for Valentine's Day.  The trackhoe is the Valentine's card for my Grandson's class - I made 24 of them.




I've got other cards finished but I haven't done the matching envelopes.  I'll get those up here soon.  Right now I've got 10 cards to make for a local resident rehab place just down the street from me.  I have the ideas now just to get the work done.  It looks like I'll be hand delivering them instead of mailing them!

Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing you all a wonderful 2022 - and don't be discouraged that it is said "2020 too"!  I saw that on FB and thought it was funny.  Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.