Saturday, November 6, 2021

SusieLouCreates Etsy store

SusieLouCreates on Etsy is finally open for business.  It took awhile but I finally got 1/4 of my inventory uploaded to Etsy.

I'm was hoping to get some Christmas card sets done and in the store but since November will soon be half over I think I may have missed that window!

In addition to the individual cards available, I plan to offer sets of cards that mixes occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, thinking of you, and hello.  I don't know if I'll use cards I've already made or create ones exclusively for the sets.

No new projects to upload ... I've been sick for the past week.  I'm thinking it has been a cold that hung on because I've not lost my sense of taste or smell.  

If you get a chance to check out my store, Handmade cards for every occasion. by SusieLouCreates on Etsy.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.