Saturday, October 17, 2020

Shaker Cards

 While away on my scrappy weekend last weekend I got to make some shaker cards.  Well, of course, that got me thinking about how I could design shakers on my Brother Scan N Cut.  


I made the teapot from a free file.  I'm not a tea drinker but I know of few! 


The overlay cards are files I bought.  I blended Distress Oxide inks on the background.  I think the overlay is a little much so next time I'll use plain or pearl cardstock.  


This last one is a just a frame - but a pretty one.  I've had the pattern paper for a long time and was just waiting for the perfect use.  

I was supposed to be creating today with my scrapping group but it's been a long week (even though it started with a day off Monday.  I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.